$50 Off Tuition
We hate spam as much as you do.
Your information is NEVER
shared, sold, or rented to ANYONE.
Learn to be a Dental Assistant
Would you like a career with job security, good pay and professional work environment?
If you said, "YES" then a career, as a Dental Assistant may be right for you. According to the Bureau for Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations through 2016.
Get excellent hands-on training right here in your own community!
- You can earn $12 to $20 per hour.
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- You'll get the satisfaction of helping people while earning a great wage!
- You'll get to work favorable hours since most dental offices are closed on holidays, evenings and weekends.
How to become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. Why not call today for more information?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assistant classes and dental assistant internship.
Latest News Blog Posts
Dental Assistant School – This Can Be You
Make this your year for change! Join a dental assistant school to get in one of the fastest growing fields in the dental industry. We take pride in t... Click here to read more...
Dental Assistant Career – Ready for a Life Change?
IT’S TIME! Start a new dental assistant career and secure your future now! Dental Assisting classes are direct and straight to the point, no mes... Click here to read more...
Dental Assisting – Benefits Of This Great Career
Dental Assisting is one of the hottest medical careers with great pay, many jobs, and good benefits without the need for a college degree. What many ... Click here to read more...